NLC Children's Ministry
We believe in the next generation. NLC children's ministry lays the foundation for knowing who God is and how to trust Him. Our children bring energy, imagination, and potential as we help develop them as children of God and the leaders they are called to be. From infants to middle school, we love investing in our future and current young leaders and their families.
Pastors Kevin & Hope Little
Executive Children Pastors
When they’re not chasing their five kids around the house, Kevin and Hope oversee with New Life Church’s children's ministries across Arkansas. Hope also oversees "ONE", the church’s orphan care ministry. The Little's are thankful to call NLC West Little Rock their home and love everything they get to do for the Kingdom here.
Planning Your Visit
Trying a new church can be intimidating, so we want to take the guesswork out for you. If you’re planning your first visit to New Life Church as a family, here are four steps to make your day smooth sailing.
- Aim to arrive about fifteen minutes early to register your child for children’s ministry.
- Once you arrive, find the children's welcome team. They'll talk with you about any information needed to make sure your child is safe and secure in class while you attend service.
- After a children's welcome team member enters your child's information, they’ll print out a check-in tag for your child and a second tag that allows you to pick up your child after services. Please note that no one can pick up a child without this tag, so it is important to keep track of this!
- The next time you visit, your child’s registration information will already be in the system and you’ll be able to check in on your own for a quicker drop-off process.
A note about safety: We believe children should grow in a safe and loving environment. Our serve teams are driven to see our youngest members encounter Jesus. All our children’s ministry volunteers have gone through a specific screening and background check to ensure each child’s safety. Our security and leadership teams make sure that no one enters a children’s room who has not been approved for kids’ ministry.
Partnering with Parents
We believe that one of the best ways the Church can help your child grow in their relationship with Jesus is by partnering with you. Together, we can build up, encourage, and pray for them as they grow in their faith!
Here are some ways your family can help your children get the most of their time at church:
- Join us for a specific service time every week to help your child build relationships with their leaders and other kids their age.
- Download the Parent Cue app to stay up to date on everything your child is learning each week.
- Practice memory verses and read Scriptures that go along with lessons introduced to your child in class.
- Get connected to a life group. This is an amazing opportunity to find community alongside other parents. No one is meant to do life alone!
- Partner with us as we pray over our classrooms: for each child to understand the love of Jesus, to find friendship, and for our leaders as they guide and teach your child.
Select a campus for more information about New Life Church in your area.