We invite you to join us for our annual week of prayer and fasting!
One of our favorite traditions is welcoming the new year in prayer for our families and communities, anticipating how the Lord will move. As we prepare for this week, we encourage you to be thinking about what you're believing for in 2017.
We will join together for Prayer & Fasting on January 15-22.
• Pray that all people in New Life Church would find their place in God-ordained relationships and their place to serve within the church.
• Pray that God increases our love for people, giving us a sense of urgency to lead people to Jesus and help them find their place in His church.
• Pray for all areas and ministries of our church to be life-giving and to draw people's hearts to God.
“Do not let your heart be troubled. You have put your trust in God, put your trust in Me also. There are many rooms in My Father’s house. If it were not so, I would have told you. I am going away to make a place for you. After I go and make a place for you, I will come back and take you with Me. Then you may be where I am.” (John 14:1-3)
Monday Prayer Focus: Jesus At The Center
• Pray that God would highlight areas in our lives that we need to surrender or submit to God and that we would obey His leading.
• Pray that God would renew our love for Him and our desire to build up His church in 2017.
• Pray for God-given vision for our lives and families during this week of fasting.
“Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me.” (Psalm 51:10)
Tuesday Prayer Focus: Our Father
• Pray for many people to call on God as their Father and place their faith in Jesus in 2017.
• Pray for fathers and mothers to lead their families with wisdom and the love of Christ.
• Pray for the un-fathered to find a loving family within the church.
“As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him… But from everlasting to everlasting the Lord’s love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children’s children.” (Psalm 103:13, 17)
• Pray for students to be protected from the attacks of the enemy and to find their purpose within the church.
• Pray for protection of new believers to grow deep in their walks with God.
• Pray for God’s protection over our families and our pastors as we continue to seek His will for our lives and vision for Arkansas.
“Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” (Psalm 91:1-2)
Thursday Prayer Focus: Our Forgiver
• Pray for God’s forgiveness for any areas of sin or disobedience.
• Pray for God to help you forgive others from past hurts or wrongs.
• Pray for greater personal freedom and restoration in our lives and families in 2017.
“And forgive us our sins, For we ourselves also forgive everyone who is indebted to us.” (Luke 11:4)
Friday Prayer Focus: Our Provider
• Pray that we trust God more with our finances, obey Him in tithing, and give with generous hearts.
• Pray for greater financial blessing to continue planting churches in new cities in 2017.
• Pray that God opens our eyes to His word and provides truth we can stand on each day.
“O Lord our God, all this abundance that we have provided to build You a house for Your holy name, it is from Your hand, and all is Yours.” (1 Chronicles 29:16)
Saturday Prayer Focus: Our Healer
• Pray for healing from physical sickness and injuries.
• Pray for healing in marriages and in relationships.
• Pray for healing from depression, apathy, insecurity and anxiety.
“Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.” (Psalm 103:2-5)
Select a campus to view times for Morning Prayer and Worship Nights in your city.